By submitting an order, you are accepting our terms and conditions of Christmas tree hire
- Upon receipt of your order we will confirm delivery and collection dates. If possible please advise at the point of order any special requirements or delivery restrictions which may be specific to your site.
- All prices include delivery, installation, removal and recycling of Christmas tree/s unless otherwise specified and are exclusive of VAT. Additional charges for non standard delivers may be applicable if site access is restricted or out of hours.
- Real cut trees and Live trees including ‘Eco Christmas trees’ are a natural product and are influenced by the conditions I which they are kept. It will remain at the discretion of Funky Yukka as to what action, if any , will be taken in the event of needle drop or other physical deterioration in the plant.
- Full payment is to be received prior to delivery from all non-account customers by BACS ,Credit card or cheque.
- Should you wish to cancel your standard (up to 10ft high trees) tree/order at least four weeks prior to delivery; we will make a 20% administration charge. Cancellations in the four weeks prior to delivery will be charged at 80% of the tree/order value. Cancellation for above 10ft high trees or special projects will be subject to 80% charge once the order has been confirmed.
- All photographs are for illustration purposes and decorations may be subject to change.
- All decorated trees will be supplied with white lights unless specified otherwise. All our lights will be new or PAT tested prior to delivery and will be in good working order. In the unlikely event of lights failing we will make every effort to replace them. It is the clients responsibility to provide a safe 240v electrical supply with all necessary protection for both the device and the electrical system as a whole. RCD's are recommended and are available at an additional cost.
- Power is to be supplied to the base of the tree, Funky Yukka will supply an extension lead but additional leads will incur an extra charge.
- All decorations, lights, pots , trees or related equipment remain property of Funky Yukka.
- Any breakages , damages, or losses which occur after installation will be the responsibly of the client and will charge separately.
- The client shall inform Funky Yukka immediately upon any proceedings being commenced relating to the possible insolvency, bankruptcy, or the appointment of administrators or administrative receivers.
- Funky Yukka are not responsible for any hazards which may arise from the customers chosen location of the tree or for any hazards arising from changes to the tree, lights or decorations after installation.
- The Client shall indemnify Funky Yukka and keep them indemnified from and against loss or damaged caused by or to the Christmas tree, lights, decorations, garlands etc. during the hiring.
- Funky Yukka will not be liable for any loss or damage actual or anticipated , which arise out of or in connection with the contract by the client, including loss or damage suffered by a third party. This includes any damage to carpets from water spillage or leakage from any containers supplied by Funky Yukka.
- We can supply risk assessments and method statements for Christmas tree installation and removal upon request.